LAFUTURA 2017 - "NOT YET ANOTHER CONFERENCE"
Have you ever heard about the saying “everything is bigger in Dubai”? It is absolutely true, Dubai has the Burj Kalifha, which is the highest skyscraper in the world. The only shopping mall with an indoor sky, besides, it is the fastest growing city in the world.
But that is not all, this year the city of Dubai will host the biggest LaFutura event ever hold in the history of LaFutura on the 20th and 21st of November 2017. Moreover, for the very first time the future focussed conference will be held in the Middle East.
When: 20-21 November 2017
Where: Selected hot spots in Dubai
Early-Bird-Price: 620 USD / 540 Euro (from 29.9.: 780 USD / 680 Euro)
DAY 1 - Monday, 20th Nov 2017
- Keynote by Duleesha Kulasooriya - Head of Strategy DELOITTE Center for the Edge about Prototyping the Future
- TrendJourney Dubai with local guides
- Keynotes in the innovation spaces
- Visiting Coca-Cola Innovation Centre
- Meeting and Visit Dubai Future Foundation including The Accelerators
- Explore the 3D printed office
- Introduction of the Museum of the Future
Afternoon // Relax and Networking
Evening // Networking Dinner & Party
DAY 2 - Tuesday, 21st Nov 2017
Morning // Get together and welcome with Susan Choi
Followed by // Inspiring keynotes:
- Gerd Leonhard about Artificial Intelligence,
- Tom Palmaerts about Cultural Shifts,
- Niclas Braun on Cargo Drones,
- Daan Roosegaarde about Architecture, Art & Technology
Afterwards // Workshopping the Future - Different subjects parallel
Noon // Networking Lunch
Followed by // Pitching the Future Workshop Outcome
Closing Keynote // Richard M. Rocket from New Space Global about Business in Space
DAY 3 - Wednesday, 22nd Nov 2017
TrendJourney to Masdar City - get your ticket here
If you have questions regarding the LaFutura 2017 please contact Nils Müller, email@example.com, Tel +49 40 526 778 0.