MASDAR CITY - "THERE IS NO OTHER CITY"
In 2008, Masdar City broke ground and embarked on a daring journey to develop the world's most sustainable eco-city. Through smart investments, Masdar City is successfully pioneering a "greenprint" for how cites can accommodate rapid urbanisation and dramatically reduce energy, water and waste.
Find further information on Masdar City here.
When: 22 November 2017
Where: Masdar City
Early-Bird-Price: 480 USD / 400 Euro
Important note: The TrendJourney to Masdar City is part of the annual future conference LaFutura. Get your ticket for the LaFutura 2017 in Dubai here.
- Project Cost: 22.000.000.000 USD
- Project Start: 2008
- Aim: Build a sustainable city | Zero CO2 | Zero Waste | Zero Cars
- Finalization 2030
- 45°C in the desert, 35°C in Masdar City
- Exploring the unique architecture of Masdar City
- Exploring the futuristic mobility systems
- Vitisting Masdar Institute of Science and Technology
If you have questions regarding the LaFutura 2017 please contact Nils Müller, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel +49 40 526 778 0.