YOUR SOURCE OF INSPIRATION FOR TRENDS AND INNOVATION
The Trendexplorer is an inspirational tool, you can implement in your everyday work. The tool is very well suited for generating ideas, for example when developing new marketing campaigns, designing new products or planning product market launches. The Trendexplorer is updated daily, giving you the chance to find new micro-trends by every login.
Discover over 25,000 Micro-Trends:
- Marketing & media innovation
- New technologies
- Service innovation
- New products
- Innovative business models
- International start-ups
Examples for micro-trends in the Trendexplorer:
Check the Trendexplorer out yourself by registering for a free test account.
5 Reasons for using the Trendexplorer
- The Trendexplorer gives you access to the most relevant and trending innovations worldwide. The trends that could change your business are just a few clicks away - sign up and benefit from this exclusive and decisive competitive advantage.
- Get to know what the latest trends are and stay one step ahead of your competitors. This advance knowledge can also be really useful within your own team.
- Validate your own ideas by asking yourself, “How new is my idea really? Does it already exist?”. Each log-in is personally created for you. Use it as preparation for a pitch, as an encyclopedia of trend terms or as an idea generator.
- Keep track: With our cross industry approach, you can also get inspiration from micro-trends from other industries.
- Create your individual trend report and export the trends as PowerPoint or PDF file.
AFTER THE PURCHASE
After the conclusion of the sales contract you will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to choose your password. With completing the registration process you can directly start using the tool in your browser.
If you already own an account to the trendexplorer (such as a free trial account), it will be extended and upgraded to a premium account.
After the end of time period: The ticket automatically expires.
Do you have any questions regarding the Trendexplorer?
Use the form or contact Isabel Schomburg (email@example.com, 040 526 778 37)